Potent Wild Nordic Chaga extract and flavanol-rich Cacao from the Peruvian rainforest creates a bi-cultural melting pot.
Harvested in two hemispheres, from organically certified forests to ensure purity and sustainability and carefully blended to create a pleasant tasting, nutrient dense beverage.
From the icy Birch forest of Finnish Lapland and the steamy rainforest of Peru to your cozy kitchen.
Certified organic by the Soil Association.
1. experimental evidence supporting the potential application of I. obliquus (Chaga) lung cancer treatment and reveal the molecular basis underlying its cytotoxic activity against human lung cancer cells. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S037887411831403X)
2. powerful anti-inflammatory (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874109004036)
3. anti-viral effects against Hepatitis C (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Timur-Garaev/publication/223990776_Antiviral_Activity_of_Inonotus_Obliquus_Fungus_Extract_towards_Infection_Caused_by_Hepatitis_C_Virus_in_Cell_Cultures/links/5ca3d01b299bf1b86d60e451/Antiviral-Activity-of-Inonotus-Obliquus-Fungus-Extract-towards-Infection-Caused-by-Hepatitis-C-Virus-in-Cell-Cultures.pdf)
4. anti-viral activity against the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) (https://europepmc.org/article/med/26182655)
5. Chaga as a potential candidate for Covid19 treatment (https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/9/2573)