If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters contain two ingredients only: FSC wood and non-GMO vegetable oil. Simple as that. Use these environmentally friendly fire starting cubes for fireplaces, BBQ grills, wood burning stoves/ovens and campfires/outdoor fire pits.
Our firelighters are:
- Extremely stable, have a long shelf life, do not lose firepower or dry out when left open
- Not oily or greasy
- Have no unpleasant smells
- Non explosive and non toxic, and can be stored safely near or with food.
- Harmless when in contact with plants, vegetation or aquatic organisms.
No Petroleum Products
Some firelighters contain kerosene and /or paraffin or paraffin wax, all derived from petroleum, and therefore based on fossil fuels. With the combustion of some firelighters, formaldehyde- a substance which has been classified as a human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – may be released. If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are 100% from renewable resources and are non-toxic.
HOW TO USE
If You Care Firelighters are quick and easy to use, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Bag.
- Place 3-4 If You Care Firelighters under wood or on top of charcoal.
- Light each Firelighter on the fractured side of the cube. Cube burns for 8-10 minutes with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame.