Who is it for?
For anyone looking to buy a live cultures supplement with FOS for natural fibre.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion good bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The strain contained in this supplement is very well researched and is thought to be the world's most researched strain of Bifidobacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Available in two pack sizes of 10 or 30 sachets.
FOS may initially result in flatulence in some people. These side effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If side effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.