Such an easy-to-take probiotic. Buy the large box and you can share amongst all kids from birth to 12 yrs to promote tummy health. The 10 sachets is handy as a travel pack or for a short-term tummy bug. Generally it is recommended to take a probiotic for at least a month every day which is why the 90 sachets box is so popular- especially at "back-to-school" time.
Stress + anxiety + sleep
Constipation + diarrhea
Who is it for?
'For babies & children' is a high quality friendly bacteria supplement developed especially for babies, toddlers, & children up to 12 years. It contains 3 extensively-researched strains, which have been scientifically proven in children, as well as FOS fibres to support the natural gut bacteria.
Live Bacteria Strains
Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33
Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Contains three high quality, well-researched live culture strains, all proven to reach the gut alive.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry) with 0.75g of Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
- The finished product and individual strains have been clinically trialled in hundreds of infants and children.
- Easy to take sachet - simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks.
- No refrigeration necessary – the live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free (suitable for those with coeliac disease).
- Free from sugar, artificial colourings and flavourings.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements+.
- Winner of the National Parenting Product Award 2019.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian, gluten free, yeast-free diets. GMO free. Sugar free. Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing probiotics. No chemicals or parabens. Suitable during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.