Although the origin of Lime is not certain, botanists believe this citrus fruit began its life in the jungles of Myanmar (previously Burma) and India, and was first introduced to Europe by early Arab traders. Limes are now cultivated throughout many warm climate countries and grow natively in South America, thanks to successful naturalisation. When expressed or squeezed, the peel of the fruit releases a strong, green citrus essential oil which cleanses the body and energises the mind. Use in massage treatments as a natural detox agent and in a vaporiser or burner to instantly refresh and revive the spirit.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil
- Extraction Method: Expression – squeezing the oil from the peel of the fruit
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Aroma: Strong, fresh citrus fragrance
- Fragrance Family: Citrus
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Ginger, Lavender & Mandarin
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.