Yogandha Feel Relaxed Gift Set
Need to relax? If you are living in this world today, there's a good chance you do. There is so much stimulation around us every minute. This gift set it gonna help you hugely. Yogandha Ground has sandalwood, which calms the mind and frankincense which slows and deepens the breath. Keep with you at all times or put somewhere visible on your desk. The herbs will work and the act of putting it on itself will trigger a relaxation response. Yogandha Relax is verrrrry deep. It says Lavender - but this blend has real depth to it (9 herbs in there!). It transports you to a different state of mind completely. Please drop us a review when you buy because it's REALLY difficult to describe what it smells like!!
Yogandha Relax Body Oil
Deep and rich Lavender and Vetiver essential oils transport to a place of deep relaxation and calm. Will help restful and deep sleep.
- Frankincense essential oil is known as the oil of transformation, it has the ability to slow and deepen the breath and will produce a feeling of calm
- Blue Chamomile essential oil can be quite hypnotic in large doses. It's comforting, restorative and relaxing and it has sedative qualities – great for treating headache and insomnia
- Clary Sage essential oil balances the pituitary gland – the master gland of the body
- Vetiver essential oil is known as the oil of tranquility. Vetiver is sedative to the mind and body, it is soothing calming and grounding
- Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is deeply nourishing to the skin
- Sesame oil is rich in Vitamin E which acts as a natural sunscreen, it will detoxify, moisturize and protect against aging
- Sweet almond oil is used in many baby skin care products. It is rich in vitamins A, B and E which are great for maintaining skin health and moisture levels
Yogandha Ground Rollerball
Fragrance – rich and woody. Quite masculine.
- Mindful Sandalwood relaxes and soothes - calming irritations – mental and physical, including the strongest of headaches
- Frankincense slows and deepens the breath inducing a feeling of peace
- Vetiver comes from a deep rooted Indian grass; plants with deep roots ground and earth us. Known as the 'oil of tranquillity', it has sedative and calming qualities
- This blend also contains Cedarwood, Lavender and Black Pepper and was formulated through 3 years of meditation by yoga teacher, Sinead Duffy, to bring calm into your every day.