Feel renewed and restored with our two best-selling uplifting oils. These will activate the mind and refresh the body after a broken night's sleep (or over-indulgence). You will experience instant feel-good. Use Yogandha Detox in and after a shower. Put Yogandha Salute on wrists, temples, breathe deep, and feel the rosemary-ping.
Yogandha Detox Body Oil
Refreshing Lemongrass and cleansing Juniperberry essential oils will purify and detox the body and boost lymphatic drainage. These restorative qualities are invaluable to waken the body after disrupted sleep and after any form of excess.
Yogandha Salute Rollerball
- Juniperberry essential oil is known as the 'oil of protection'. It benefits your circulatory system by dealing with the accumulation of toxins. It also fights off colds and infections. It is reviving, restorative and protective
- Bitter Orange essential oil is balancing, uplifting, and refreshing. It can also be used to combat fluid retention
- Clary Sage essential oil can be used for poor circulation
- Lemongrass essential oil is refreshing, stimulating and active
- Sweet Fennel essential oil was traditionally used for snake bites, lung, and kidney support and to balance the female reproductive system. It can assist with any kinds of occasional digestive upset
- Patchouli essential oil can be used to combat fluid retention
- Coconut oil is rich in many proteins that help to keep skin healthy and rejuvenated internally and externally. Unlike many other oils, it works long after it is applied
- Grapeseed oil is an all-natural moisturizer rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories – perfect for treating acne and tightening skin
- Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is deeply nourishing to the skin.
Zesty and uplifting Grapefruit and Bergamot essential oils will uplift, revive, and boost the immune system.Contains:
- Grapefruit essential oil is fresh and uplifting and said to have an affinity with the pineal gland which governs our bio-rhythms. It is cleansing to the mind, refreshing and stimulating
- Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of the bergamot citrus fruit, it is both uplifting, reviving, and refreshing. It is also great for stress-relief
- Rosemary essential oil can be very stimulating and has always been considered to offer some form of protection as it boosts the immune system
- TRavensara essential oil is a more gentle member of the Eucalyptus family. It comes from a large rain forest tree native to Madagascar and its essential oil is praised in Madagascar as a “Cure All” oil